About Me
Hi, My name is Sammie Duncan. I am 37 years old and I have three children of my own and three step children ranging from nine to 20. I am married to a fireman, so my life is not very normal. I graduated from Crowder College in 2009 with an Associated degree in Accounting and I am now working on my Bachelors degree at Missouri Southern. I work full time as a Staff Accountant at a trucking company, which I love very much. I look forward to my experience with all of this technology that I know nothing about.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Worn Out
I am very tired tonight. I have worked 60+ hours this week and I am very worn out. I do not have much more strength to keep my eyes open. I know I am supposed to keep up with these blog posts, but I do not see how I am going to be able to do it this week. Right now the only thing that sounds interesting enough for me to post about is how good the bed is going to feel when I lay down in it. It has been a long week at work. We have had the auditors there all week and I have been getting so much stuff for them. Today, they wanted some of the same stuff they asked for yesterday. The good thing about them being there is that we go out for lunch. It gives us a little break and we are able to relax and enjoy other conversation than so much accounting talk. Anyways, have a great night and weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel for you. Teaching and parenting a two year old and nursing a two month old is pretty hard to schedule everything plus get enough sleep. My housework is really suffering.
ReplyDeleteWow, it sounds like you are very busy. I complain all the time about staying home just because I want to get out and the extra money would be nice. I should count my blessings instead. I am, however, looking for a job. Good luck to you:). I hope you have a better week next week.
ReplyDelete